LUXURIES by LISA’S CORPORATE MASSAGE DAYS
Luxuries by Lisa offers a variety of corporate massage days in Manchester.Choose Onsite Massage or other treatments from the selection below. Luxuries by Lisa can also cover, Salford, Bury,Lancashire and local surrounding areas of the Northwest.
CORPORATE MASSAGE THERAPY TREATMENTS AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
- Swedish Body Massage Therapy – For your staff if they require a more time to de-stress and unwind. Opt for 45 minutess,60 minutes,75 Minutes or even longer if you have the time to spare
- On Site Massage (OSM) – If your staff have a busy day in the office but need a bit of TLC, 10 minutes will help relieve any shoulder and back pain. Also available for 15 minutes, 20 minutes or right up to 30 minutes
- Indian Head Massage (IHM) – If headaches and shoulder pain is a common problem in your office, then having an Indian Head Massage will help revive your team of workers. Same time periods available as the Onsite Massage.
- Neck, Shoulder and Back Massage – Kick back and relax on my comfortable bed, with a Swedish Back Massage. If you have a private room at your disposal, your staff can benefit from having oils used to ease any aches and pains during the massage.
- Hand Massage – Great for those who do a lot of typing.
- Foot Massage – If you work in a job where you are on your feet alot, such as hairdressing or factory work etc, then a foot massage will make sore feet a thing of the past. Lie back on my massage table, while I do all the hard work.
HERE IS WHAT’S INCLUDED IN LUXURIES by LISA’S CORPORATE MASSAGE DAYS PACKAGE
- A FREE consultation prior to the treatment
- The treatment itself
- Aftercare advice
- Advice and information on subjects such as maintaining a good posture and reducing stress symptoms with relaxation techniques.
BENEFITS OF CORPORATE MASSAGE TO YOUR COMPANY/OFFICE
For more information on massage and wellbeing please visit the blog to read articles about Stress in the Workplace, Relaxation Techniques and Tips to Feel Good.
Due to the calming and relaxing benefits that massage induces, you will be able to reduce stress levels and sickness days occurring within your company.
Massage improves the health of your team. Sleep is a better quality which means improved concentration and attention spans. Sleeping well also means workers have a reduced risk of health complaints that are associated with a lack of sleep such as Diabetes, being overweight and elevated blood pressure (The Royal College of Psychiatrists). This means less time off work for your staff and therefore less expenses incurred through agency usage.
NHS Direct states that Repetitive Strain Injury occurs in 1 in 50 people and affects the shoulders and neck. It is caused by over using muscles and tendons repeatedly over a period of time. The Repetitive Strain Organisation adds that massage to the neck and shoulders can prevent problems building up in the hands and arms.